Cash-starved AFB translates crucial video to expose ISI dirty face in Afghanistan

A video that bares the true story of a suicide bomber used by Pakistan to attack the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul has been translated from Pashto into English into by volunteers of the American Friends of Balochistan.

The Washington DC-based AFB, which is doing excellent work to expose Pakistan terror not only in Balochistan but also against US troops and Afghans in Afghanistan, Pashtuns in Khyber Pashtunkhwa, Indians in Kashmir, and Christian and Hindu women and girls in Pakistan but is not getting any help from any quarters.

In the video Abdul Qahar, father of Matiullah, narrates the whole story of what happened to his son who was trained into a suicide bomber by Pakistan. the attack left more than 40 Afghans dead.

Here is the complete English translation of the video:

I am Abdul Qahar, son of Abdul Razaq, resident of Killi Shameer, District Maiwand (Wilaswalai), State Kandahar province…. After a year and a half’s absence, my son called me. I asked him, “Where are you?” He said “In Chaman (Pakistan’s border town with Afghanistan, across from Spin Boldak)”. I asked: “What are you doing there?” He said he was in a madrassah (seminary). I asked him: Where? He replied in the Ashizai’s (a subtribe of the Achakzais) madrassah by the mountains in Chaman (Headquarter of District Killa Abdullah, Pakistan)”.

I asked, “What are you doing there?” He said that he had been studying in the madrassah (seminary). I said, “I want to see you but I can’t find where exactly the madrassah (seminary) is located. Why not we meet somewhere else and then I will go with you and visit your madrassah (seminary) as well?” He agreed to this.

Later I, his mom and his little sister traveled to Chaman city. My intention was to bring him back to Kandahar, because I had heard a lot on TV and radio that in Pakistani madrassahs (seminaries), they brainwash Afghan kids for terrorism and suicide attacks within our country. When we finally met him, I implored him to come with us, his mom cried and asked if he requested to return home and said that we would arrange his marriage upon his return. He agreed and said that he would return home in a few days.

When we came home, he again shut his number off on us. We couldn’t contact him for another one year. After a year he called again, he was still in the same madrassah (seminary), I asked him if he could accompany me to see his grandfather, who had brain tumor and was admitted in a hospital in Quetta city. He said, “Okay.” Again, I and his mother went and met him in Chaman.

We asked him that he should come with us to see his grandfather. He said, he will come to Quetta in two or three days and will meet us there. We stayed in Quetta for 15 days but he never showed up. We returned to Kandahar. After two and a half months, this incident at The Continental hotel in Kabul was all over the news. I took it as just another terrorist attack, as usual.

When I came home everyone else in the house knew about Matiullah except me and his mom, probably. They were trying not to let me know about this, but I suspected that they are hiding something from me. Anyways. I received a phone call from an unknown number and the caller asked me if I am the father of Matiullah. “Yes, I am”, I said. The caller said he was the Qari Sahib, and he wanted to meet me in Chaman and it was about Matiullah. He also told me about the meeting place.

When I crossed the border, he was not far from there. He took me on his motorbike. I asked him, “Were are we going?” He said towards Ashizai’s village. When we reached there, he took me into a house. There was nobody in that house, just a motorbike and some other stuff. There was a door in that house that led into another house. There were seven to eight people gathered there in prayers. Since it was the prayer time, I asked them to provide me water for wudhu (ablution).

After the prayer, they told me that your son Matiullah and four other Taliban have attained martyrdom in the attack on The Continental Hotel in Kabul. They showed me some videos and pictures. I started crying and shouting, asking how he got to the Continental Hotel! Who took him there? He couldn’t go there on his own….

They said you have to do Fatiha at home for him, he is a Shaheed (martyr). And asked me if I want to pick up his stuff. I said that I didn’t want anything other than just one of his shirts to take for his mom. And I said I don’t want to do his Fateha, nor is he a Shaheed (martyr); he is a murderer. He has taken innocent lives. I am not taking his dead body from Kabul nor am I going to burial rites.

To connect with the American Friends of Balochistan AFB, follow us on twitter @AFB_USA

Leave a Reply